This light, silky cream gently exfoliates to reveal smoother skin and to stimulate cell renewal. Also, moisturizers nourish and re-hydrate the skin.
- Increases cell turnover to diminish the appearance of find lines and wrinkles
- Improves the skins texture and elasticity and prevents the formation of dark spots
- Helps to diminish pigmentation •Hydrates and protects, restoring the skin’s youthful appearance
- Glycolic Acid: Found in sugar cane. It has the smallest molecule and it believed to have the greatest penetration. It has the potential to dissolve the glue-like substance that keeps the cells together, causing exfoliation of the top layer of the skin.
- Sodium PCA: Moisturizes the skin
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A): Exfoliates and conditions the skin
Directions: Apply morning or evening, over clean skin to exfoliate and hydrate. Begin the program gradually. If redness occurs, it is normal and temporary. Discontinue use for a few days and begin the program more gradually. If skin irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Allow cream to absorb before applying moisturizer and/or sun block.
- It is highly recommended to use a sun protection product such as, Karina Day Moisturizer w/SPF15 or Karina Face and Body Moisturizer w/SPF 30 while using Glycolic Moisturizer.
Karina Professional are result oriented, exclusive skin care products. Karina® products combine nature with the best of modern science to create exceptional quality products that are unparalleled in value, benefits and results. Our products contain concentrated blends of botanical extracts, minerals, AHA & BHA acids, and powerful antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E. These unique ingredients are extremely helpful in treating a great number of skin problems including clogged pores, blemishes, dull appearance, dehydration, hyperpigmentation, small lines and wrinkles.