Vita A Moisturizer is an all-new skin rejuvenation product that combines Vitamin A, glycolic acid and salicylic acid in a luxurious formula designed to stimulate skin repair.
- Ideal for adult problem skin to prevent breakouts and heal existing blemishes
- This lightweight, silky formula smoothes and refines skin
- Beta Carotene is a cell growth promoter.
- Retinyl Palmitate is one of the key factors in having smooth, healthy-looking skin. It bolsters the body’s natural immunity and acts as a free radical scavenger. It regulates the growth of epithelial cells and increases the skin’s elasticity.
- Glycolic Acid: Found in sugar cane. It has the smallest molecule and it believed to have the greatest penetration. It has the potential to dissolve the glue-like substance that keeps the cells together, causing exfoliation of the top layer of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid has antibacterial properties and helps exfoliate dead cells.
Apply morning or evening, after cleansing. Begin the program gradually. If redness occurs, it is normal and temporary. Discontinue use for a few days and begin the program more gradually. If skin irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Allow cream to absorb before applying moisturizer and/or sun block.
- It is highly recommended to use a sun protection product such as, Karina Day Moisturizer w/SPF15 or Karina Face and Body Moisturizer w/SPF 30
Karina Professional are result oriented, exclusive skin care products.
Karina® products combine nature with the best of modern science to create exceptional quality products that are unparalleled in value, benefits and results.
Our products contain concentrated blends of botanical extracts, minerals, AHA & BHA acids, and powerful antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E.
These unique ingredients are extremely helpful in treating a great number of skin problems including clogged pores, blemishes, dull appearance, dehydration, hyperpigmentation, small lines and wrinkles.